Submissions are OPEN.
Submission Period: February 2023 to June 2023
Target Publication: August 2023
Before submission, please make sure that you are aware of the following:
- If a submission is out of scope, does not meet academic standards or does not follow the Author Guidelines, the editors will reject it (within a week).
- Text matching-software is being used as part of our approach to verify the originality of all submissions.
- An author has not submitted similar work to more than one publisher or have not published his/her paper elsewhere.
- Generally, published articles are expected to be between 4,000 to 7,000 words in length.
- Submissions are generally sent to 2 anonymous reviewers (and 3 if there is discrepancy between reviewers).
- In general, it takes 1 to 2 months to return a decision to authors. Thank you for your patience during this time.
Please use the recommended template for your manuscript submission. Download here (Ms Word File, .docx)
Note: Please name your file using this format: SURNAMEfirstname_Title
Example: FELICIDADHernan_The role of interactivity
Please complete this form, upload your manuscript file and click “Submit” to send your article to the Editor.
Manuscript files must be uploaded in word-processing package(save in .doc, .docx or .rtf format). Fields marked * are required.